Belle Haven GREENE
- Born: 18 Jun 1863, Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
- Marriage: Frederick Webber ASHE in Feb 1898
- Died: 1 Aug 1914, Ascot, Berkshire, England aged 51
- Buried: Linwood Cemetery, Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
Extract from Canada Passenger Lists
Immigration: Quebec City, Canada
Date: May 1909
Ship's Name: Tunisian
(1) Mrs F. W. Ashe; adult; born in Canada; going to St. John, New Brunswick.
(2) Master Gordon Ashe; age 10; born in Canada; going to St.John, New Brunswick.
(3) Master Austin Ashe; age 8; born in Canada; going to St.John, New Brunswick.
(4) Miss Montizambert; adult; born in Canada; going to St. John, New Brunswick.
Extract from the "London Standard", dated Tuesday, 4 August 1914
ASHE - On the 1st August, at Eaglemere Hill, Ascot, Berks, Belle Greene, beloved wife of Frederick Webber Ashe.
Extract from Find A Grave
Name: Belle Haven Greene Ashe
Birth: 18 June 1863 in Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
Death: 1 August 1914 in Ascot, Berkshire, England
Note: She was the daughter of George A. Green and Louise Peaslee.
Father: George A. Green (1830 - 1893)
Mother: Louise Anstice Peaslee Green (1824 - 1892)
Sister: Ada Louisa Green (1861 - 1867)
Burial: Linwood Cemetery, Haverhill, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
Belle married Frederick Webber ASHE, son of Commander Edward David ASHE R.N., F.R.A.S. and Marcella Maude PERCY, in Feb 1898. (Frederick Webber ASHE was born on 17 Oct 1864 in Canada and died in Aug 1933 in London, England.)