Nicholas ASHE (of Drogheda)
- Born: 1713, Drogheda, Louth, Ireland
- Marriage: Mary SMITH
- Died: Feb 1778, Drogheda, Louth, Ireland aged 65
- Buried: 22 Feb 1778, St. Peter's, Drogheda, co. Louth, Ireland
Extract from Burke's "A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Ireland" (1958)
Nicholas Ashe, of Drogheda, co. Louth, born 1713, married Mary, daughter of Alderman Michael Smith, of Drogheda, and had issue:
1. William (Rev.) born 1747;
2. Isaac (Rev.), Rector of Tamlaght, co. Londonderry, born 1750, married Frances, daughter of John White, of Whitefield,, co. Wexford, and died 1834, leaving issue.
3. Henry (Rev.), born 1757, married Sophia, daughter of ____ McClure, and had issue.
Nicholas Ashe was a schoolmaster in Drogheda.
Extract from "St. Peter's Church of Ireland, Drogheda - Burials Register: 1702-1899"
Name: Mr. Nicholas Ash
Buried: 22 February 1778
Nicholas married Mary SMITH, daughter of Alderman Michael SMITH and Unknown. (Mary SMITH was born circa 1725 in Drogheda, Louth, Ireland.)