(1896 B.C.-1716 B.C.)
- Born: 1896 B.C.
- Marriage: Rebekah
- Died: 1716 B.C. aged 180
Genesis Ch. 21
1. And the LORD visited Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did for Sarah as He had spoken.
2. For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
3. And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him\emdash whom Sarah bore to him\emdash Isaac.
Genesis Ch. 35
27. Then Jacob came to his father Isaac at Mamre, or Kirjath Arba[e] (that is, Hebron), where Abraham and Isaac had dwelt.
28. Now the days of Isaac were one hundred and eighty years.
29. So Isaac breathed his last and died, and was gathered to his people, being old and full of days. And his sons Esau and Jacob buried him.
Isaac married Rebekah.