- Born: 1996 B.C.
- Marriage: Sarah
- Died: 1821 B.C. aged 175
- Buried: The cave of the field of Machpelah, Hebron, in the land of Canaan
Genesis Ch. 11
27. This is the genealogy of Terah: Terah begot Abram, Nahor, and Haran. Haran begot Lot
Genesis Ch. 17
1. When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
2. And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."
3. Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying:
4. "As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.
5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.
Genesis Ch. 25
7. This is the sum of the years of Abraham's life which he lived: one hundred and seventy-five years.
8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man and full of years, and was gathered to his people.
Abraham married Sarah. (Sarah was born in 1986 B.C, died in 1859 B.C. and was buried in The cave of the field of Machpelah, Hebron, in the land of Canaan.)