- Born: 1986 B.C.
- Marriage: Abraham
- Died: 1859 B.C. aged 127
- Buried: The cave of the field of Machpelah, Hebron, in the land of Canaan
Genesis Ch. 11
29. Then Abram and Nahor took wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai.
Genesis Ch. 17
15. Then God said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name.
16. And I will bless her and also give you a son by her; then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall be from her."
Genesis Ch. 23
1. Sarah lived one hundred and twenty-seven years; these were the years of the life of Sarah.
2. So Sarah died in Kirjath Arba (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan, and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah and to weep for her.
19. And after this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah, before Mamre (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan.
Sarah married Abraham, son of Terah and Unknown. (Abraham was born in 1996 B.C, died in 1821 B.C. and was buried in The cave of the field of Machpelah, Hebron, in the land of Canaan.)